- 放假日期由本年1月26日(星期六)開始至 2月12日(星期二)〈學校原定的農曆年假最後一日〉止，其中包括農曆新年公眾假期。2月13日(星期三)正常上課。
To reduce the opportunity of the spread of influenza in schools, the Government announced that the Chinese New Year Holiday for all kindergartens and kindergarten cum child care centres would be advanced to start from 26 January. The arrangements of our school are as follows:
- The Chinese New Year Holiday for our school is from 26 January (Saturday) to 12 February (End date of original scheduled Chinese New Year Holiday of the school). Lunar New Year Holiday is also included in the period mentioned.
- To meet practical needs during the non-scheduled school holidays, we will arrange an adequate staff to handle school affairs and answer parents’ enquiries, and clean and disinfect the school premises. If necessary, the school premises will remain open to take care of those students who would be unattended at home and have to return to school. If parents are unable to arrange their relatives or friends to take care of their children, please contact our teacher Ms Alveena (Tel. No. 25588070) for the arrangement of sending their children back to school. As the school bus service and lunch provision. (Schools please maintain normal services as far as possible according to own situation.)
- During the holidays, parents should note the following measures to prevent your children from being infected as far as possible:
- To maintain good personal hygiene and cover nose and mouth while sneezing or coughing and wash hands thoroughly afterwards;
- To maintain good indoor ventilation;
- To build up good body immunity by maintaining a balanced diet, exercising regularly and taking adequate rest; and to avoid going to crowded or poorly ventilated public places.
- The original scheduled activities during this period will be rearranged. Details will be announced in due course.
- If you have any enquiries, please contact Ms Alveena (Tel. No. 25588070)
Wong Siu Yin